- PS124 Social Psychology
- PS214 Developmental Psychology
- PS341 Introduction to Collaborative Enquiry and Applied Systems Science
- PS342 Introduction to Positive Psychology
- PS466 Structural Equation Modeling Module
- PS525 Critical Thinking and Critical Thinking Technologies Module
- PS531 Skill Theory and Skill development
- MG589 Company-based Interdisciplinary Consultancy Study (Contributor on Systems Thinking)
- Doctoral Students, (Completed)
- Christopher Dwyer, PhD student. An Examination of the effects of Argument Mapping on memory, comprehension, and Critical Thinking Performance. (with Dr.Ian Stewart). IRCHSS funding
- Haulie Dowd, DPsychSc. Mindfulness and chronic pain: The development and pilot testing of an online MBCT intervention (with Dr. Brian McGuire and Dr. Kiran Sarma)
- Joanne O’Halloran, DPsychSc. An evaluation of the efficacy of Cognitive Stimulation Therapy and Sonas group interventions for people with moderate dementia
- Rosemary Fish, PhD. Measuring and Modelling Acceptance in Chronic Pain (co-supervisor with Dr. Brian McGuire and Dr. Ian Stewart). NUI Galway Arts faculty funding.
- Michael Keane, PhD. Effects of dietary caffeine on topographic EEG taking account of withdrawal and withdrawal reversal with and without sleep restriction (co-supervisor with Professor Jack James).
- Kate Burke, DPsychSc. Romantic Relationships in Older Adulthood: Understanding the complexities of romantic relationship satisfaction across the lifespan.
- Ronan Conway, PhD. Positive Youth Development: Developing a Theoretical Model of the Regulatory Capacities of Adolescents that Impact Positive Youth Behaviours and Risk Behaviours (co-supervisor with Dr. Caroline Heary). IRCHSS funding
- Claire McMoreland, DPsychSc. A lifespan perspective on wellbeing in Ireland (co-supervisor with Dr. Jane Walsh).
- Doctoral Students, (Current)
- Owen Harney, PhD. Systems thinking and systems science education: The design and evaluation of a new systems science educational tool. NUI Galway Arts faculty funding
- Christopher Noone, PhD. An analysis of the effects of mindfulness on executive function and critical thinking. NUI Galway Arts faculty funding
- Jenny Groarke, PhD. An analysis of the effects of music listening on physiological and psychological functioning in younger and older adults. IRC Funding
- Morteza RazaeiZadeh, PhD Student. Developing an effective model for promoting entrepreneurial competencies in Higher Education students facilitated by virtual education (co-supervisor with Dr. John O’Reilly). Iranian Government Funding
- Bridget Ní Choileain, PhD Student. A study of the role of values in realising, developing and sustaining an Educate Together Post Primary School: Pupils, Parents, Teachers and other Key Stakeholders Perspectives. (Co-supervisor with Dr. John O’Reilly) Educate Together Funding.